Junior UX/UI Designer
****** LOCAL NYC CANDIDATES ONLY ******
****** MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US ******
We are expanding, and as we grow, we would like to start working with a talented designer who will contribute to our success while adding their own voice to the conversation.
As you work closely with our Creative Director, you will be involved in every step of the design process, and have the opportunity for your work to reach real audiences and make a true impact on the overall outcome.
• Creating graphics and design layouts for websites, mobile apps, logo/branding projects
• Contributing to initial exploration process for each new project
• Working with the design team on client deliverables
• Incorporating UI/UX best practices in website design and layout, and adapting designs for mobile formats
• Defining a social media presence strategy for Lumens and implementing it
• Strong design sensibility with a focus on excellent typography skills
• Prior experience creating graphics and a solid grasp of design concepts
• Adobe Creative Suite proficiency, especially in Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
• Enthusiasm for the design process and attentiveness to different project goals
• Strict attention to detail, great organizational skills, and an ability to work with feedback and direction
The position is 20 hours per week.
8 HOURS PER WEEK MUST BE IN OFFICE.
Remaining portion of the work hours can be completed remotely.
LOCAL NYC CANDIDATES ONLY